You want to do something beautiful for God, there is a human being that needs you.....this is your chance.
Mother Teresa

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Waiting..

As I sit here, I just keep thinking of Savannah. I am wondering what she is wondering about. What she is dreaming about. How does she feel about being a part of our family. I wonder if she is scared. I wonder if she thinks so much of the place she has called home for 8 years. I just wish I knew...knew more of her thoughts, fears, wishes, dreams, and what brings her joy. I wish it was today that I could put my arms around my special little girl. The special little girl that came into our life through the graces of God. A little girl that touches Mike and I heart so deeply that we made many choices that every two parents would do so that their daughter could come. So that she will know that she is loved and always was. We both know that this journey will be difficult for Savannah but we are both know that we are there for her and for whatever it is that she might need. At the same time we are much aware of Billy and Sierra's needs during this time that their sister comes home to live with them and that things will change. We want it to be for the better but we know that better sometimes takes time, hope, faith, and patience and a great amount of love. This is where God will come in for our daughters and our son still living at home. God will provide all that we need and we will keep a tight on his guidance through praying together and through very open communication. You see this was God's plan and because of that....Nothing can fail as long as we rely on Him!!

Savannah.....we are coming and God will continue to light your darkness and God will guide our ways so that we are ready to be the mommy and daddy that you will need. We love you girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment