You want to do something beautiful for God, there is a human being that needs you.....this is your chance.
Mother Teresa

Monday, November 1, 2010

Updated information on Savannah!

We are so excited to find out more information about Savannah. She is very excited about being adopted. She resides at Wuhan orphanage. She shares a room with 10 other children. She is able to bring her doll that she sleeps with to Gotcha Day. She wants an remote control car and large doll for Christmas. She needs some winter clothing. Looking forward to shopping with Sierra for that. Her favorite colors are red and yellow. They told us that she is very smart and outgoing. She is a little helper with the younger children. She is reading which is loudly done (just like her mom..lol) and she is doing some writing. I guess she is learning some basic English so she can communicate her needs and they have taught her how to say I love you in English. I am excited about saying it to her in Chinese. I have to admit.......I am ready to go bring her home! I know Sierra is too!

1 comment: