You want to do something beautiful for God, there is a human being that needs you.....this is your chance.
Mother Teresa

Thursday, November 11, 2010

We have some wonderful news from Shriner's Children's Hospital about Savannah. While I was up there for Sierra's Cleft Clinic I talked to all the Doctors and professionals on Sierra's case and they told me that they can help Savannah. There is a way to bring back her upper gum line while doing the repair on the palate. This will give her a new smile.........we love her smile but we also know from Sierra...that children with clefts want a smile similar to their friends. I was in tears in happiness for Savannah. I know she will be so excited to know this and I cannot wait until we are able to tell her. Shriners are totally the best place for children. They are skilled and know how to treat children with physical difficulties. I am so blessed that both my girls will be touched by the angels they have on their staff!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome news! I hope all is going well in your process to bring Savannah home!

    ReplyDelete