You want to do something beautiful for God, there is a human being that needs you.....this is your chance.
Mother Teresa

Friday, December 31, 2010

Another picture of Savannah

We just received this picture for another adoptive mom. It was in an FCC article and there was a paragraph next to her name and we were truly hoping it would be information talking about her personality, maybe speech impairment but I have to say it shocked me what they choose to write. I know it might of been to shock and to get others to help with surgery expenses to fix her cleft lip and palate. I was in tears. I made the decision as her mom to shelter her from what was written because I KNOW that Shriners will repair the cleft palate to allow her mouth to completely close and to allow the world to see the wonderful smile she has. Most of all for the world to see the beautiful eyes that God has given her but because of our limitations we look below that. I love you Savannah and I know know now even more than yesterday that this journey you have been on and we have been on took the road it did to bring us together. I truly feel that once again as the world sees is not how God sees and one thing for sure is God sees Savannah as a radiant light of love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment