You want to do something beautiful for God, there is a human being that needs you.....this is your chance.
Mother Teresa

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas presents on their way to you sweetie




Today Mike and I went and found a couple last things to put into Savannah's package. She asked for a bigger doll which was one of the gifts and I went through the girls department and found her a cute outfit that was in red (her favorite color) that said "Dream" on it. I thought perfect because I am dreaming of meeting her and we are hoping she is doing the same. I have to admit that I can feel her in my soul at time just as I did with Sierra. I can feel her sadness, hope and joys. I look at her and Sierra's room and think I cannot wait until it is filled with all their stuff surrounding them as they play, fight, and laugh and all those things sister do together. I wonder of how she is going to feel to have three big brothers. How she will react to each of them and their unique personalities and gifts. Christmas is a wonderful time of year and my soul cannot wait to share that in person with all my children on Christmas Eve 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment