You want to do something beautiful for God, there is a human being that needs you.....this is your chance.
Mother Teresa

Monday, May 9, 2011

Consulate Appointment/Travel Dates!!!

We got the official email this morning and we are leaving next Thursday on the 19th to bring our little girl home! We will be over in China until June 3rd and we should be at the airport in Peoria on the night of June 3rd!! We would love for anyone and everyone to come out to welcome home Savannah!! We will send out more official information when we get it!! We are working of flights as we speak!! I cannot believe that in 10 days I will off to bring my daughter home!! Savannah we are finally coming!!!

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! When I read this I got the BIGEST smile on my face! I can hardly wait to meet your new daughter! I think we should be able to be there! It will be so exciting!!!!!
    If there is anything you need, please let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Need your love and prayers........and your phone next to your head at night just incase I need your sisterly support. I love you Shannon. I have not told you this before you are the reason we began this process to Savannah. You put the light of hope in my heart and God has shown me each step that this is meant to be so thank you so much for being such wonderful angel in my life!! I love you sis!! You are truly a gift from God!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is AWESOME!!! I can't wait to hear more! I wish we could be there for your homecoming...hmmm I wonder if Peggy would want to make a road trip! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn, you read my mind! It's opening night of the play that our families are in, but if the timing is right, I would love to come and meet the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you guys!! You are all amazing and your support and love for our family and daughter are just making my heart smile and my eyes tear!! We would love to have you there on Friday when we come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how I WISH we could. Peggy reminded me that is play night though. (Kaitlyn my oldest DD is playing the lead.....and it's a MAN LOL)

    I promise after you get settled we will make a road trip over to see you guys and maybe have a picnic before Peggy leaves for China this summer. Then we can get together again when Rachel comes home!

    ReplyDelete