You want to do something beautiful for God, there is a human being that needs you.....this is your chance.
Mother Teresa

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Waiting..

We are still waiting for travel approval. I have to admit that this has been one of the hardest thing I have ever waited for..........and it is the hardest part of Savannah's adoption so far. I just reviewed another family blog and they received TA last night. I am so happy for them but so bummed that we are still waiting. I think I am driving my adoption agency crazy with the continues emails and phone calls. I emailed them yesterday and usually they are quick to respond but not this time. I believe that is a vibe to just wait until we get the phone call. As a mom and dad waiting, it feels as if it will never come. I know all in the Lord's timing....and he has a reason for Savannah to wait and for us to wait. I just hope she remains excited and if there is any fear please Lord give it to me so that she is open to her new life and accepting us as her mom and dad........and her brothers and baby sister. As soon as I hear anything I will let everyone know. We are actually preparing ourselves that it might not be until May 26th before we travel....:(

No comments:

Post a Comment